THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

On the Mend

It has been five days since surgery. All went well, and I am feeling a lot better than I expected. My concern right now is to make sure that I get enough water intake so that I do not become dehydrated. Trying to learn how much I can handle at one time is also a challenge. I will be on my liquid diet for another couple of weeks, then I can start on to soft foods.
I know that it will take awhile to adjust to this new life change, but I am looking forward to it! I will post new pictures each month so that I can track my progress. So for the next week or so I will keep taking it easy and just continue to heal. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thinking of you a lot! I hope you have a smooth transition. :)